Find recent paralegal jobs in your state by checking our job board that is updated daily. Our job board features hundreds of the most recent paralegal job opportunities from across the country or you can filter the results to show open positions in your state. This tool can be used to research what employers are hiring in your area and what skills and qualifications they are looking for so that you can be prepared when you graduate from a paralegal program. Check back often as new job postings are added each day.
To best utilize this job board, enter specific keywords for the type of paralegal position that best fits your interest and experience and a city and state combination where you are seeking employment. Some examples of popular paralegal specializations to search for include: bankruptcy paralegal, corporate paralegal, criminal law paralegal, immigration paralegal, litigation paralegal, and personal injury paralegal.
Additional Paralegal Job Resources
- FindLaw.com – This website leads the pack in finding positions geared toward your strengths and experience as a legal professional. Perfect for beginners or seasoned professionals, you can fine tune your job search with their search boxes.
- GetParalegalJobs.com – Geared for paralegals only, you can search many different opportunities based on keyword or state. The site also offers a newsletter that will send you notifications of new listings when they are posted.
- ParalegalJobSite.com – This site offers paralegals both job opportunities and insight into the industry. Many articles are posted on the site relevant to the profession. Job board contains nationwide listings.
- The American Bar Association – Geared more towards attorneys, this site also has paralegal listings. You can sign up for email alerts for new postings and can also post your resume to be viewed. Other important resource links here provide information specific to the paralegal profession.
- Monster.com – Monster offers one of the largest employment boards on the Internet. Users can search by keyword and state. Other benefits include posting your resume and receiving email notifications.
- Association Career Network – Provides specialized legal networks for job seekers and employers. Benefits include association membership if desired and a free job board.
- NFPA Job List – This job board comes from National Federation of Paralegal Associations. NFPA does not require membership for job board access, so anyone can post a resume and sign up for job alerts.
- EmpLawyerNet.com – This site requires users to be members, and fees vary according to membership length. This site does more to help new attorneys, but it also has some paralegal positions listed.
- LawCrossing.com – One of the largest legal employment job sites on the Internet. You will need a membership for access, but free access is given for three days so you can experience the site. This site provides resume posting and email alerts.
- BCGSearch.com – This site is generally used by new attorneys looking to find their first job. However, many law firms also use this site to search for paralegals. Upload resume and sign up for email alerts.
- LawMatch.com – This site offers job matching based on your experience and goals. A job board is available, with one designed especially for paralegals. Membership is required, but it is absolutely free for job seekers.
- USCourts.gov – Anyone that wishes to work as a paralegal in the Federal Court system can use this site for direct access to job openings. Useful information about the industry can also be found on the site.
- Justice.gov – While this site is geared more toward attorneys wishing to work for the federal government, it also has a few openings for paralegals. You can also find information on obtaining government positions.
- US.Jobs – Operated by the National Labor Exchange, this site allows you to key in a position you are searching for and the area in which you would like to work. Many positions are set aside for qualified veterans and people considered disabled.
- Indeed.com – This site is very basic, consisting of two search boxes and a place to post your resume. Do not allow the basic design to fool you, though, as there are hundreds of thousands of jobs posted to this site every day from around the country.
- CareerBuilder.com – One of the most frequented sites by employers searching for potential employees, all paralegals should have a resume posted on this site. Many new positions are posted daily, and the site is absolutely free to use.
- Nexxt.com – This site requires registration but there is no fee involved at this time. You can search for positions by type or area. Beyond.com allows posting of resumes, and you can sign up for email alerts as well.
- iHireLegal.com – Geared towards all legal professionals, this site has two levels of membership. The premium membership has a fee. Resumes can be posted to this site and the free membership does give you access to all listings.
- TheLadders.com – This is a fee-for-service job site. Membership is required if you wish to apply to any of the job postings on their site. You can search the site for free if you desire, but you are not provided with information until you join.
- LawCrossing.com – This comprehensive site provides many great employment articles that you can use to improve your career. Access to positions listed on their job boards is only free for three days, and after that, a paid membership is required.